Parish Forms & Documents
(call the Diocesan Office for any password-protected forms)
- New Marriage Documents (Updated information coming soon!)
- Who may solemnize a marriage in New York State?
- Remarriage - Declaration of Intention
- Remarriage - Bishop's Consent Form
- Remarriage - Solemnization of Vows Form
- Professional Requirements - Boundaries
- Lay Licensing
Combined Endowment - IPS / Distribution Template / Certificate of Authority
Human Resources and Benefits
- 2020 Compensation Policy and Budget Guidelines
- NEW 2019 Employee Handbook (Parish Vestries Adopt, contains NYS Sexual Harassment Prevention Requirements)
- 2019 Compensation Policy and Budget Guidelines .pdf
- Employee Roster (Update for employee salary, pension and health)
- The Mutual Ministry Cycle: Living Into Our Ministries
Parish Finance and Administration
2018 Parish Audit Files for Congregations Due June 30th
- 2020 Audit Cover Letter
- 2020 Audit Work Sheets for 2019 Parish Audit
- Audit Certificate
- Canonical Requirements
- Guidelines for Discretionary Funds
Parochial Report & Admin Forms Due March 1st
- 2018 Parochial Report Information
- Data Management System for Parish Administrative Updates (Admin Forms)
- "How to" Complete Parish Admin Forms (password: admin2017)
- Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs (Updated Dec. 2019)
- Episcopal Diocese of Rochester Constitution & Canons (Revised 2016)
- The Episcopal Church - Constitution and Canons (Revised 2018)
- Lease and Use Agreements
- Annual Housing Resolution - December Vestry Passes
- Rector's Discretionary Fund Guidelines
- 2019 Federal Requirements for Episcopal Churches
- 2019 Tax Guide for Episcopal Ministers (For 2018 Tax filing)
Recourses for Violence in our Parishes
The Dept. of Homeland Security provides printable & video resources
"How to Respond" Resource Materials
"Options for Consideration" Active Shooter Preparedness Video
Active Shooter Emergency Action Plan Video
Emergency Action Planning Trailer
Insider Threat Trailer and Video
Pathway to Violence
Click for an animated video that might be easier for some to watch.
Threat and Violence Resources
With the many occasions of gun violence, here are various resources including those from the Department of Homeland Security for you to review for your parish. Creating a plan in case of a threat or attack in your parish is most important! Please reach out if you need any other assistance.
Active Shooter Preparedness documents.
It's imperative to have a Emergency Action Plan. Here are worksheets for you to create an Emergency Action Plan.
In this dynamic threat environment, it is also important that organizations not only prepare their staff to respond to a potential incident, but also collectively determine the processes through which the organization and its staff recover from an incident. Please review the Active Shooter Recovery Guide.