Prayers and Petitions
- For Rev. Tom McCart for restored health
- For the respose of the soul of Michael Lynch
- For Cindy
- For Mavis Ennis, mother-in-law of the Rev. Ginny Mazzarella
- For Rhonda Rogers, formerly of Christ Church, Rochester, who is in discernment for Holy Orders in the Diocese of Texas.
- For the Human Family
- For the Rev. Catherine Lewis for restored health
- For those serving in the Armed Forces and their loved ones
- For Claudia Uffman
- For Dick Henshaw for restored health
- For Michael Lynch and family
- For the repose of the soul of Wendell Hercules, beloved husband of Hazeldene
- For restoration of heath for Deacon Terry Price
- For restored health for Bishop Clay Matthews
- For the ministry of Zion House in Avon
- For the repose of the soul of Robert Furlong, for his wife, Shirley, and in-laws, the Rev. Terry and Mrs. Dianne Price as they grieve
- For the Rev. Lynne McNulty
- For June Leibhart, mother of the Rev. Linda Leibhart
- For the pilgrims visiting the Holy Land right now
Parishes in Transition
- St. James', Watkins Glen
- St. John's, Catharine
- St. Mark's, Newark; St. John’s, Sodus; and Christ Church, Sodus Point
Almighty God, giver of every good gift: Look graciously on your Church, and so guide the minds of those who shall choose priests for these parishes, that they may receive a faithful pastor, who will care for your people and equip them for their ministries; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Prayers for Peace in the World
For the people of Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Nigeria, Palestine, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, and all places affected by violence.
For the release of kidnapped girls in Nigeria; for the many who, after two and a half years, have not been seen or heard from. We give thanks to the 82 released to the Nigerian government on May 5, the second large group to be freed since their 2014 kidnapping.
O God, who created all peoples in your image, we thank you for the wonderful diversity of races and cultures in this world. Enrich our lives by ever-widening circles of fellowship, and show us your presence in those who differ most from us, until our knowledge of your love is made perfect in our love for all your children; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Grant, O God, that your holy and life-giving Spirit may so move every human heart, that barriers which divide us may crumble, suspicions disappear, and hatreds cease; that our divisions being healed, we may live in justice and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
For the call of the Rev. Leslie S. Burkardt to serve as Rector of St. Thomas', Rochester