The Rt. Rev. Prince G. Singh
VIII Episcopal Bishop in Rochester
(585) 473-0903 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collaboratively discern, articulate and administer the vision and mission of the Diocese
- Empower all the baptized to proclaim Christ's resurrection
- Share in the leadership of the Church throughout the world
- Manage pastoral matters
The Rev. Canon Johnnie Ross
Canon to the Ordinary
585-473-2977 ex. 1 email@example.com
- Serves as the bishop’s chief of staff relative to clergy matters and assists the bishop in executing strategies related to the diocesan vision and mission.
- Provides transition support and guidance to wardens, vestries, profile and search committees, throughout the search process.
- Coaches and advises clergy and other parish leaders on a broad range of personnel issues and is responsible for the execution, reporting, and follow-up in the Congregational Ministry Review process, (Mutual Ministry Review).
- Assist the Bishop and Chancellor in administrative matters pertaining to management and polity requirements for governance as stated in the Constitutions and Canons of the Episcopal Church and those of the Diocese of Rochester.
Diocesan Operations & Benefits Manager
- Planning & execution of key Diocesan programs, projects and events
- Management of employee and retiree benefits
- Diocesan property management
Executive Assistant to the Bishop
- General information, scheduling, planning and providing hospitality, outside meetings and events.
- Administrative support of Bishop and staff, Diocesan committees and leadership
- Monitors and maintains records; Safe Church, Anti-Racism, Clergy Records, Holy Orders and licenses.
Canon Todd Rubiano
Chief Financial Officer
- Diocesan finance, budget, asset & risk management
- Human Resource & Compensation policy
- Committees: Trustees (Audit, Investment & Property), Human Resources, Budget & Congregational Development Partnership (CDP)
Parish Auditor & Finance Consultant
- Parish Audits & financial consulting for Treasurers
- Diocesan loan & apportionment billing and administration
- Parochial Reports
- Directs all internal and external communications for the Diocese
- Shares the special stories of the parish missions and ministries throughout the Diocese
- Connect our Bishop and Diocese with our community
- All general accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Reconciliations)
- Annual Diocesan Audit
- Financial reporting and analysis