- Morning Prayer Rite II /// Slide version here
- Bible Study: Three week study online in the parables of Luke's Gospel
Illustration book for small children Candle Walk by Karin Holsinger Sherman
Links to services around the Diocese:
(EDOR churches - send in your online link if you want to share!)
Pastoral Care Guidelines for this season from Bishop Singh
(with advice from our Diocesan Pastoral Crisis Response Resource team)
· Share your church contact list discretely with vestry members.
· Vestries - divide membership list into clusters for periodic pastoral check-ins via telephone or video platform (facetime, Zoom, etc.) beginning with those who are alone or isolated. Make sure you keep your priest informed of sensitive situations. Sending a card or text will brighten someone’s day.
*Video conferencing: Speak slowly, clearly and with added expression. Make eye contact with the camera.
· Visiting the sick and the dying in hospitals and homes: Do not visit! Use phone, FaceTime, or another video option to contact them and loved ones. Follow the same protocol for home visits.
- Deacon Sue Ouelette (815-751-0251 or firstname.lastname@example.org) serves as Chaplain at Strong Memorial Hospital. She would be willing to visit your parishioner as able and even help you video chat with them when possible. Kindly contact Sue in your local hospital for such pastoral assistance.
· Funerals, Burials and Weddings: Postpone all gatherings. Feel free to call Bishop Singh to discern exceptional situations. Memorial services may be scheduled on a later date.
The following are previous communications from Bishop Singh
Diocesan Staff is working from their homes and are available and ready to assist.
Contact Steve Richards via email for assistance in setting up online worship
Presiding Bishop Michael Curry